Friday, July 5, 2013

MY RESULTS WITH WORKING WITH FACEBOOK

Since I didn't think I should put advice on this website that I didn't try myself, I went to facebook.com and put things I am passionate about in the search, and after about an hour of putting in several searches and pulling up my own friends and their friends, I finally found a bunch of people that are interested in the same thing as I am on a Facebook site generated by Facebook from things people are passionate about. One great passion of mine is remodeling, so I placed "remodeling" in the search, and I got a page made by facebook with this quote. "This Page is automatically generated based on what Facebook users are interested in, and not affiliated with or endorsed by anyone associated with the topic. See More
Create a Page about this topic."

I found a long list of people on this page, so I asked 50 of them to become friends with me, and I will create a page for this interest to see how it pulls for me to recruit people to SFI.

Have any of you had any experience with Facebook so far? If so please send me the results in the comments section, SFI messaging, or Google +. Thanks.


1 comment:

  1. Marlene thanks for the post. it is really great to work with facebook. i use to pull pages like work from home and home based business. there are lot and lot of pages. i used to get mingle with them. Its always good to share ideas when we are in same field or of same search.

    ReplyDelete