Monday, November 25, 2013

Experience with Traffic Exchanges Part 4

The two banners at the top explain what happens when you upgrade your membership and add money to the mix of services that you use with the traffic exchanges compared to not purchasing anything. I carefully chose these two programs for this experiment because they are very similar. On both programs, I clicked on all the ads available. It takes me about 10 more minutes a day to do both programs while working SFImg in another tab.The time spent depends on the number of ads I click and how much time I use recycling rented referrals.

Nerdbux.com became the one I upgraded because they seemed to give me more when I worked it free. I got more prizes doing the grid, and they have more advertisements to check. The total that I have spent on this program was $20 - 100 rented referrals, $10 - 50 rented referrals and $50.00 for the upgrade. $80.00 total since July 26th. when I joined the program. As you can see I have earned from the program $70.36 which is almost everything I have spent on Nerdbux. Since I average $4.00 per day from the rented referrals I will earn a profit in 4 more days.

I  also reinvest any money I earne by placing ads, and purchasing more rental referrals. I have gained 2 new people in my main SFImg.com program and one is a worker. I have also added direct referrals to my other program Neobux.com.

Neobux.com has made a profit from the beginning, because I haven't spent a dime on the program. My total here today is $4.97. I have reinvested this money in ads and purchasing rented referrals, I have gained two direct referrals into my Nerdbux traffic exchange, and 3 new TripleClicks.com members for SFImg.com the main money making program for me on the web. Neobux  increases about $.50 a day from clicking and doing the micro jobs available.

Thus, I consider these Traffic Exchanges to be worth the time and effort I have spent on them for the last 3 1/2 months. It is possible to do more than I have accomplished, but considering that I did all of the work on them while working SFImg.com. The increase in time over doing SFImg alone was about 5 minutes a day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment